I have new beauty blog♥ Come to see me :) → marlinup.com

Dec 30, 2012

Winter Date Makeup

I uploaded new makeup video :)


I rediscovered Urban Decay NAKED Palette these days.
The powder's texture is mazing, the color is also amazing!


Products I used for this makeup:
Lancome UV Expert GN Shield
YSL Le Tient Touch Eclat Illuminating Foundation
Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Urban Decay NAKED Palette
NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder
NYX Super Skinny Black Liner
NARS Blush Sin
NARS Blonzer Laguna
MAC Lipstick Angel




Thanks for watching :)


4 comments:

  1. Thank to follow me. follow yuo now:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look and your hair is so amazing!!!

    I follow your blog can we follow each other?

    http://elogiosamislocuras.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video, I really want to try the YSL foundation, my favourite at the moment is the Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk but I definitely want to grab a sample of YSL.

    www.SamuelJamesMorris.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should post more videos or photos dear! so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete