I have new beauty blog♥ Come to see me :) → marlinup.com

Dec 2, 2012

MAC Holiday 2012 Guilty Passions 4 Mini Kits Lipgloss

MAC Holiday 2012 Guilty Passions 4 Mini Kits
4 Cocktail Coral Lipgloss


Box is made of paper and prastic black ribbon is on the top.
Very cute pink package!

 

4 mini-sized lipglosses came out.



Black ribbons are printed on the bottles which are holiday special edition.



Beautiful coral and pink lipglosses



From up to down : On The Scene, Sublime Shine, Geo Pink, Out Of Glomour

 
 
Swatches
 

I really love MAC Lipglass because thay smells so delicious like pancakes.
Smell is the biggest reason for me to choose lipstick and lipgloss.
MAC Lipglass smells pancake and Dior Addict Lip maximizer smells chocolate mint in my opinion :9

Thanks for reading :)

3 comments:

  1. Pancakes! Hotdang! xD
    I never knew that Mac Lipglosses smelled like that :D
    But dang the packaging is so adorable and the colors are so pretty too

    ReplyDelete
  2. great swatches!!!! i adore the packaging from this year's mac holiday products!! :D

    Click me for my NEW BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. this would be such a cute little gift! :)

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete