I have new beauty blog♥ Come to see me :) → marlinup.com

Dec 1, 2012

MAC Holiday 2012 Fabulousness Holiday Eye Kits

MAC Holiday 2012 Fabulousness : Holiday Eye Kits
Fabulousness : 5 Warm Eyes


The package is pretty golden salmon cream color, looks like a cusion wraped with ribbon.



5 eyeshadows and a little brush



From left to right, Glomour Light, Retrospeck, Honesty, Cognac, and Sketch



Swatches



I'm really excited to get the vert first MAC holiday kit for me.
I'll make makeup tutorial video with this eyeshadow kit.


Thankd for watching :)

3 comments:

  1. the packaging is way too cute!

    followed you :D
    http://oliviiaaaaa.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the packaging too! It's gorgeous and luxurious:)

    New follower here!
    ♥,
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi gorgeous!! i did not know about ur blog and is so cute!! would u like to follow eachother? i'm following you....

    www.meryswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete