I have new beauty blog♥ Come to see me :) → marlinup.com

Apr 9, 2013

Sephora Haul

I got some products at Sephora in LA.

Samples & VIB card


I wanted this palette for a long time!
Urban Decay NAKED Basics Palette

Package is sleek, easy to hold. Wearable 6 colors.
Venus is shimmery and other 5 colors are matte.
Venus, Foxy, W.O.S, Naked 2, Faint, Crave


Moving on to nail products, I got 2 nail polishes.
Why Yellow There... ( Sephora by OPI )
Cornwall / Feathers ( Nails Inc, )

I'm so excited to try these colors♡



3 comments:

  1. Enjoying your haul posts! I can't wait to see a swatch of the yellow polish. I watched a tutorial of yours yesterday on youtube, great job!!! :-)

    http://strawberryheartschocolatedarts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to buy the naked palette too !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is Naked Basics really worth the hype? or is the Naked Palette a much better deal? (in your opinion)

    xo Krystal
    captivatingkrystal.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete