I have new beauty blog♥ Come to see me :) → marlinup.com

Apr 8, 2013

MAC Haul : Lipsticks, Eyeshadows, Tools and Palettes.

I got some MAC products in LA last month.




4 lipsticks


Candy Yum-yum, Saint Germain, Viva glam Nicki 2, Plumful

Plumful lipstick looks amazing.

Dragon's body is printed on the lipstick itself.


Viva Glam Nicki 2 is super light lavender pink.
I fell in love with this color because I'm obsessed with lavender color lately.


Candy Yum-Yum is really beautiful fuchsia pink.


Saint Germain is also bright pink, but lighter than Candy Yum-Yum.

Swatches

9 eyeshadow refills


Soba, Expensive Pink, Club, Nylon, Honey Lust
Crystal, Tilt, Idol Eyes, Cramberry


I got some tools for my cream foundation.

Makeup palette

Spatula


2 / 4 eyeshadow palettes were discontinued at MAC stores.
I ordered them on ebay.

X4

I set Shroom, Patina, Satin Taupe and Wood-Winked.
They're all shimmery.

X2

I set Coquette and Soba which are good colors for eyebrows.


1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, such lovely things! Everything in mac is just so nice!
    Carrie
    xxx
    http://carriebrighton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete