I have new beauty blog♥ Come to see me :) → marlinup.com

Feb 13, 2013

Beyonce Super Bowl 2013 Inspired Makeup

I uploaded makeup tutorial video.

Beyonce Super Bowl 2013 Inspired Makeup
Beyonce's halftime show was amazing! And Destiny's Child came back!


Smokey eye makeup :)


Product I used:

Maybelline Mineral Power Foundation
MAC Eyebrows Crayon Brunette
Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow Bad To The Bronze
L'oreal Infallible Eyeshadow Bronzed Taupe
L'oreal Infallible Eyeshadow Eternal Black
L'oreal Infallible Eyeshadow Eternal Sunshine
NYX Skinny Black Liner
NARS Illuminator Laguna
NARS Blonzing Powder Laguna
NARS Blush Orgasm
MAC Lipstick Touch
NARS Lipgloss Laguna


Thanks for reading :)

2 comments:

  1. The makeup is pretty, but you're stunning :)

    Steph // fun size beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear :) nice your blog and pretty make up! now follow you with pleasure;) if you want me to go!

    http://teanonsolomoda.blogspot.it/

    Kiss Tea.

    ReplyDelete